On Dec 28, 2007 12:40 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But into my distro disks (SLES10) does't appears the tomcat connectors
> packages.
> There is the rtomcat and the apache but the connector is not.
> From when can i download?
> i can remove the connector instalation (mod_jk.so) but how can i configure
> tomcat+aapche?
> thanks

mod_jk definitely comes with SLES10 -- as far as how to install it I
guess I'm not sure. It seemed to get installed by default with SLES9.
I would suppose you just make sure the correct repo is configured, and
then use the install software applet. Maybe it would show up under
listings for either apache2 software, or tomcat?

Peter