Rodney Baker wrote:
> CCSM -> Preferences -> Backend.
>
> Check that it is using the Flat File backend, not GConf or KDE
Yes, i have it set for flat-file. I also have installed kde from 10.3
instead of gnome and the samethinf happens. No windows previews except
of active windows. I have the settings for windows preview, under
taskbar, unchecked taskbar shows only windows of current viewpoint.
Thumbnails always on top is checked (and i have also unchecked this). Is
there someother option that has to work alongside of windows preview or
someother option that does not work with windows preview? Do you have to
restart/reload anything after a change?