Hi,

I'm new with Yast2-metapackage-handler.... I already download the
package, but when I try to use it I get an error....

I'm trying to install Tilda...

Package Description:
Tilda is a Linux terminal taking after the likeness of many classic
terminals from first person shooter games, Quake, Doom and Half-Life (to
name a few), where the terminal has no border and is hidden from the
desktop until a key is pressed.

After the installation Process I get this error....

Software installation
Unfortunately the installation has failed, see the log file
at /var/log/YaST2/y2log for more information. Failure stage was: unknown

Error Message
An unknown error occurred.

Please Help...