I have made a whole new installation of opensuse
downloading the torrent from the site.I have not made
any update of the kernel.But when I am running the
suse and make a reboot without any external hardware
except for one microphone then I have a kernel
panic.It seems that on every reboot I have a kernel
panic.When I unplug the laptop and make a boot
everything seems normal.I have to make a picture of it...