On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 19:43 -0700, Tom Patton wrote:
> My athlon FX 2800 cpu goes to 99% immediately when the dos guest boots.
> There are a ton of entries on their forum regarding high cpu usage with
> several other guest systems, but no informative resolution at this
> point.
>
> Is anyone here having luck with VB from the suse 10.3 dvd version
> (1.5.2)?  Several people over there have back-graded to v 1.4 to wait
> out the problem.
>
> A program I use at work is rather unstable in dosemu, and was hoping
> this would be more efficient...
>
> Tom in NM

XP Pro seems to run just fine in vb, cpu load is holding at about 2.5%
at idle, and responds to activity in a normal fashion.  So this will
probably get the job done nicely...I'll try it in my Thinkpad R40.

FWIW, so far I like this vb much better than parallels...even tho I
seldom need either one!

Tom in NM