Philipp Thomas wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 00:01:56 +0100, peter wrote:

Quite impossible. AFAIK there is no scr.rpm for it m8. It's closed
source although freeware.

Now what would you call
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/10.3/standard/src/wink-1.5-65.src.rpm
, an Illusion?

A .src.rpm doesn't necessarily contain source code! This one contains
the tarball and calls the installer.sh from its .spec file. But then it
packages the files in a .rpm which can be installed like any other
package and also removed without problems.

In the future I'd verify such statements before stating them publicly
it'd be less embarassing.
Actually you wouldn't have had the opportunity to enlighten us
about the decisive details if Peter hadn't made his little mistake :-)

It's also interesting that Joe Sloan has wink in his 10.3 Non-OSS repository while i don't. Details to come ...
Mind you it's all academic for me now as it works here.

Kind regards     Philippe