From: James Tremblay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Hey guys Anybody try to get opensuse running on one of these yet?
> I want to try getting SLED on one. Any thoughts?
> JT

There are supposed to be some issues with things like the wireless by default
with what I have read.  I am wondering a little about something like this, or
the Zonuba, or (my preference), the Everex NC1610 (Via C7, with a larger
screen). The main uses I really have are wardriving, network troubleshooting
(securing), and transportation of data, that I may need to change formats of
(for other os's).  For just transporting data, I will stick with USB, or cd/dvd.

Any thoughts/experiences on these other systems as well?