Donald D Henson wrote:
Tony Alfrey wrote:
Maura Edelweiss Monville wrote:
I have enrolled with a company service providing me
with the facility of receiving faxed material directly
to my home computer as an email attachment.
I wonder whether the other way round is possible as
well.
The same company should have this service.  For example, I use eFax in
the US to do this.  But it should work anywhere.  I just put the fax
number ahead of @efaxsend.com and I send off the email to that address
and it is done.  They also have a fancy GUI app that I don't bother with.

She may be using the free version of eFax. That allows receiving faxes
but you cannot send them.

<slap>
Silly me.  Thanks for the reality check ;-)
"Get eFax Messenger® with your eFax subscription to view and edit your faxes." Note "view and edit" not "send".

--
Tony Alfrey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]