I am using 10.3 and kdepim3 (kontact etc). I am trying to use the groupware
setting in kontact and everytime i select groupware folder resources, kontact
crashes. I look in kontact help-about kontact and it says version 1.2.4. I am
wanting to upgrade kdepim3 to the latest version. Is there a "latest" version?
The version i see on benjiweber is kdepim3 3.5.7. This appears to be the same
as i have installed. Can someone help in the latest version or fixing the crash
when using groupware resources?