--
Kevin "Yo" Dupuy | Public Email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Happy New Year from Yo.media!
--- Begin Message ---
It appears this update:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-security-announce/2008-01/msg00004.html
has broken the X screen resolution on my system. I've attached a
screenshot of what's going on. You can see that the GNOME Screen
Resolution applet has the wrong resolution, whereas SaX2 has the correct
(1280x800) resolution. Also, my Desktop Effects aren't working anymore,
although the control center app says they are turned on. What can I do
to get the resolution back and these problems fixed?

Thanks!

My attachment was too large for the mailinglist, so here's a link to the
picture:
http://picasaweb.google.com/reachthegeek/FromTheYo/photo#5156886300447583666.
--
Kevin "Yo" Dupuy | Personal Mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Happy New Year from Yo.media!

--- End Message ---