On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 00:22:48 -0500, Fred A. Miller wrote:

> but unfortunately the people who produce it have their collective
> heads planted where there's no sunlight and won't port it to Linux.

Ah, once again on your favourite crusade?

Just maybe because calculations tell Adobe that the effort of porting
Photoshop to Linux and maintaining it won't be profitable? Plus all
those third party photoshop plugins which their repective manufacturers
would also have to ported to Linux?

That's not to say I wouldn't welcome a Linux version of Photoshop.

Philipp