Johannes Nohl wrote:

>> > I think you can use the 'sender_dependent_relayhost_maps' setting:
>> >
>> > @domain1.com   smtp1:
>> > @domain2.com   smtp2:
>>

> Hm, don't know. I'm not relaying I send directly to recipient. I tried
> and mail returned with following error:
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
>     for name=smtp2 type=AAAA: Host found but no data record of
>     requested type

Maybe you forgot the ':'?  There shold be absolutely no reason for
postfix to lookup 'smtp2'.  Is smtp2 defined in master.cf ?

(are you on IPV6?)

> As far as I could read until now the sender_dependent_relayhost map
> expects a domain as well on the right hand side, or? (like netxthop in
> transport) E.g. smtp2:domainxy.com (it has to know to where to relay).

No, it doesn't.  If you don't specify where to relay, the nexthop is the
MX for the recipient domain.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

--
http://www.spamchek.com/ - your spam is our business.