> On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 11:06:02 -0000, Philippe Landau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:

> to get over this, and since then I only pop over to the XP side to play
> games. I wonder if I hadn't had such a bad feeling about MS in general and

I have yet another reason, the need to develop Windows software. It is
hard to do serious development in a non-native environment or on a
virtual machine.

Divers in some cases are still an issue but there has been a
tremendous improvement on that to what I remember 10 years ago when I
started with linux systems.

--
Marcin Floryan
http://marcin.floryan.pl/