On Tuesday 22 January 2008 01:43, Erik Jakobsen wrote:
> Hi.
>
> How can I set xterms to max every time I start one up.
>
> The definition of max and min can be viewed here:
>
> http://www.urbakken.dk/min.jpg
> http://www.urbakken.dk/max.jpg

Right click on the xterm title bar, select Advanced->special window settings->

and you can specify things like maximized, no window borders, etc. Not sure
about setting up both max and min for the same application though.

(Also available through Personal Settings -> Desktop -> Window Specific
Settings)

--
Don