It's working thanks.

Would that be the case allows, I mean would be able to set the right resulation once I have every installed including 8800GT driver

On 23 Jan 2008, at 22:34, James Tremblay wrote:

On Wednesday 23 January 2008 05:23:20 pm Husam Senussi wrote:
Hi

I'm trying to install Suse 10.3 on my server and I'm getting blank
screen as soon as I hit install then nothing.\
My machine has:

Supermicro X7DWA-N motherboard
2x Xeon Quad-Core 5450 (3.0GHZ)
Areca 1231ML Raid Controller.
2x Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 500GB
NVIDIA GeForceĀ® 8800GT Graphics card.

All I get welcome screen and the main menu then nothing.

Thanks

try forcing a lower screen res. nvidia 8800 on an LCD will have issues for
sure. on the boot screen is a choice for video res id try 800x600