Moby wrote:
> While this is not exactly what you asked for, we use php to connect to
> MS SQL Servers on OpenSuse 10.3 via unixODBC.
>
> PHP uses ODBC through unixODBC, unixODBC then uses the FreeTDS ODBC
> drivers to connect to SQL. Works like a charm.

That's interesting - we didn't have any luck with that, couldn't ever
get the freetds drivers to connect successfully to the pc sql server and
ended up going with the easysoft odbc drivers, which worked like a charm
out of the box.

Does the pc sql server have to be operated in some sort of compatibility
mode or something, to allow interoperability with the freetds drivers?
I'm curious if we might have missed something.

Joe