Carlos E. R. wrote:

That part I solved in the transport file with this syntax:

lists.sourceforge.net   :
users.sourceforge.net   :

localhost               :
valinor                 :
nimrodel.valinor        :
.localhost              :
.valinor                :
.nimrodel.valinor       :

#Default:
*            smtp:[smtp.telefonica.net]

I liked your previous configuration with relayhost better. This is exactly the same, only the configuration needs much more lines. (^-^)

I think you need to look up the sender_dependent_relayhost_maps
parameter in postfix.

Simple: domain or user as key and relayhost as result. That's why it is called "...relayhost_maps" (^-°)

A sender-dependent override for the global relayhost parameter setting. The tables are searched by the envelope sender address and @domain. My example uses the extreme (two senders that use the same relayhost but different authentication.

But there is no sample "sender_relay" file to guide me :-/

I have just googled that parameter and found many people asking for a solution for the very same problem I have: sending to diferent smtp relay hosts depending on the "from" address, and using the correct auth id each time for each server, based as well on the from address.

Strange... Anyway, here's a sample I used to verify that it works:

/etc/postfix/main.cf:
sender_dependent_relayhost_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/sender_relayhost
smtp_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtp_sasl_password_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/smtp_relayhost_auth
smtp_sender_dependent_authentication = yes

/etc/postfix/sender_relayhost
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       [mail.gmx.de]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       [mail.gmx.de]

/etc/postfix/smtp_relayhost_auth:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               [EMAIL PROTECTED]:password1
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               [EMAIL PROTECTED]:password2

--
Sandy

List replies only please!