I'm having a small but annoying problem with desktop focus in KDE.

I have a dual head setup, with two independent desktops (not one
single desktop as many people have) so I can run full screen apps on
each monitor.  Each independent desktop also has 2 virtual desktops
(that I switch between with Ctrl+F1 or F2 while that desktop has
focus).

The dual head was configured with nVidia's tools, and works quite
well... with the exception of the desktop focus jumping back and forth
between the two desktops.

Now to the problem.... and the hard part is describing it so that
everyone can understand.  I will be running a full screen app on
Screen2, and working in it.. for example MythTV.  this Screen and
Desktop has focus, and the keyboard is being used to navigate the
MythTV menus.  Without moving the mouse off of Screen2, the focus will
suddenly jump to Screen1.  I get control back to Screen2 I have to
click the left mouse button on the desktop of Screen2.  The mouse
never left Screen2 so focus is not following the mouse cursor over to
Screen1.  The same can be happen with a full screen app on Screen1.  I
will be working on Screen1, and switching between a full screen app on
Desktop1, and Desktop2, when focus will suddenly jump over to Screen2.
 The mouse never left Screen1.

Is there any tweak I can do to correct this somewhat random behaviour?
 Does anyone else using dualhead with two independent desktops run
into this?

C.