On Sunday 27 January 2008 02:01, Theo v. Werkhoven wrote:
> Sat, 26 Jan 2008, by [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> > Is there a way that one can readily include randomized taglines in
> > messages sent with Km ail?
>
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~chtvanw/pics/Screenshot-2.png

D'Oh!

Now that I see that, I remember seeing it before, but it never
interested me and, I guess, never really stuck in my mind.

I looked again at the filter configuration. I think there's a hint to
why what suggested won't work—it says: "Apply this filter to sent
messages." Clearly this means to messages _that have been sent_, not to
those that are about to be sent.

> Theo

Randall Schulz