I did a few updates with YaST yesterday, including samba 3.0.28 from
suse.com/projects. Now the system is refusing all NFS connects that always
just worked before. showmount -e shows the usual output. Files changed in
/etc are X11, postfix, pam.d, slp.red.d, xinetd.d, init.d, logrotate.d,
samba, mtab, fstab, papersize, xpdfrc.cjk.auto, & ld.so.cache.
/var/log/YaST2/y2logRPM shows only a few files: kdebase3, samba,
kdebase3-samba, kdelibs3, dmapi, libsmbclient & samba-client.
/var/log/YaST2/y2log is huge, and I don't know anything understanable to look
for that might help in it. /etc hosts, hosts.allow & hosts.deny haven't
changed. chkconfig shows SuSEfirewall* is 100% off. So far a search in the
mailing list archives isn't helping. What could have broken NFS mounting?
--
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was
with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409