Carl Hartung wrote:
Hi All,

I'm running 32-bit x86 openSUSE 10.3. After fulfilling a couple of recent requests for help with installing and configuring winamp on XP <shiver!> I decided to see if I could achieve comparable functionality on my box. "Tunapie" appears to offer what I want but is refusing to run after a fairly straightforward 'tarball' style installation. Anyone here having better success with this package? If so, care to share your secrets? ;-)

Out of curiousity, have you tried kaffeine?