Hi,

    I am a new Linux user and I installed OpenSuse 10.3 in my notebook
but sound is not working.
    The command lspci -v:

04:01.0 Audio device: VIA Technologies, Inc. VIA High Definition Audio
Controller (rev 10)
        Subsystem: FIRST INTERNATIONAL Computer Inc Unknown device 1e40
        Memory at c9100000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
        Capabilities: [60] Message Signalled Interrupts: Mask- 64bit+
Queue=0/0 Enable-
        Capabilities: [70] Express Unknown type IRQ 0

Someone can help me?

Rods