Marc Chamberlin a écrit :
I had something go drastically wrong with a Windows XP partition on a dual boot system (with SuSE) which is preventing it (Windows) from

there is no reason to do any such thing to have openSUSE/xp/vista run together (I have all them three).

However, most of the time, a grub change break vista or xp (there is little boot problem if grub is on the mbr and the bootable flag set on the xp/vista partition, but this don't work with *2* windows)

I could manage to make it work *with the original XP/vista disk* (cd for XP, dvd for Vista, not the restore laptop disk), there is a "repair" function on these disks that make windows boot without disturbing grub (I don't know what it does)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net