Alright. Before you do anything else - go read this link:

http://www.intellij.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/TheColorOfOurBikeShed

I personally don't care about which way the tag libraries go. Either way - it will not affect me as a user of webwork, and in a few weeks I'll read the rest of the messages in the thread, and work out who won.

In the meantime - the point of the argument (from both sides) is getting lost. Everyone is doing this for the benefit of the end users. Which are dwindling by the day, as we all bicker. Both sides agree that ambiguities can be solved by documentation.

In the end - it is a matter of *opinion*. Yes - *opinion*. There is no hard & fast rule, no authority to turn to. Remember that when you post *your opinion*.

Now go back and read the link above. It says things better than I do.

Back to your regular programming.

Scott

PS. I'm not pretending to be above this argument - I just really don't care. Perhaps next time I'll be the one with strong opinions - and I hope someone reminds me of the above.

--
ICQ# 11843516
ATLASSIAN - http://www.atlassian.com