> I return a very, very long list and would like to be able to page through
> it. I have a startIndex and count. The link to the next page should be
> startIndex=(startIndex+count); Since the business end was getting the list
> in the first place, this indexing stuff seemed like it belonged on the
> view end, but I guess I'll add a nextIndex and previousIndex fields or
> something.

Here comes a big advantage of doing just this. If getNextIndex() and
getPreviousIndex() return Integer, you can return null if there is no
previous/next index. The view code (with tags) will be:

<ww:if value="nextIndex">
</ww:if>

etc. Which is a clean way of only showing the next and previous links if
they will lead to something relevant!

// Anders Hovmöller