Hi,

I have been planning some documentation stuff as well, I started with a
dummies guide:

http://info-architects.net/webwork/fundamentals-dummies.html

And I need to get working on some other areas as well.

Toby

> Ken,
>
> Agreed - we greatfully appreciate any improvements to the documentation!
>
> Perhaps the best way you (or anyone - it's really easy!) can help out is
> just to start documenting things on the Wiki
> (http://www.opensymphony.com:8668). Anyone can sign up and write some
> extra pages of information.
>
> This saves hassling with CVS, HTML, XML etc.
>
> Have a look at http://www.opensymphony.com:8668/space/WebWork+CookBook
> for examples of where people are just documenting on the fly - it's
> quite refreshing!
>
> Welcome on board - if you need anything, just yell.
>
> Cheers,
> Mike
>
> On 10/12/02 7:16 AM, "Wayland Chan" ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) penned the
> words:
>
>> Welcome to the project and kudos on a very well
>> written introduction of yourself.
>>
>> Looking *very* forward to your contributions.

Technoshamanistic Resistance Within Hyper-Transgressive Ontology

Me Blog: http://info-architects.net/terablog/