Also, PLEASE USE THE WIKI SO WE CAN STORE IDEAS GENERATED!

Apologies for the caps - some people don't get it :)

http://www.opensymphony.com:8668/space/WebWork

and even

http://www.opensymphony.com:8668/space/XWork+Roadmap

If we put all the generated ideas on the Wiki (don't worry - add a new page
with your idea - it will never run out of space :)) we can much more easily
keep / discard them?

-mike

On 3/1/03 8:08 AM, "Patrick Lightbody" ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) penned the
words: