Patrick Lightbody wrote:
I found a possible way around this, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea or
not :)

What if the FilterDispatcher never actually makes a call to
filterChain.doFilter()? This would get around the "duplicate view request"
problem outlined below, but would require that the filter -must- be the last
one applied or else you'll loose the application of filters further down the
chain. I don't think this is too bad though, since we can just -clearly-
document that the FilterDispatcher (if you want to use it) must be applied
last.

Thoughts?
Works for me :-)

/Rickard