Jason Carreira wrote:
There are 2 types of parameterization, and you're free to use either
or both. The params in the configuration are static params which are
intended to parameterize a reusable Action for one or more aliases.
For instance, if you had an email action you might parameterize it
with the server address, etc.

Ok, so it's more like config stuff. I see. Right, we've covered this before. My bad.

You don't HAVE to put params, etc. into the config, but you can if
you need to.

IIRC we argued about this before, and I think my position was that you'd typically want configuration to live elsewhere, but, as you said just don't use it (except that it becomes a built-in anti-pattern).

/Rickard