Gerry Seidman wrote:
I am evaluating Velocity for a mission critical application (300+ heavy
internal users + web presence for another 25,000 moderate users and
250,000 occasioinal users).  Does anyone have experience with this type
of deployment?

We've built our entire CMS product on WebWork+Velocity, and the performance is awesome. Try surfing www.konj.se for example, which is running on our CMS on a 1Ghz Linux box along with 15 other customers (including our own homepage).

We've also found Velocity templates to be easy to build and maintain, and we can even let our customers do their own customizations without much trouble.

/Rickard

--
Rickard Öberg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]