From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Mathias Berg
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 12:16 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [OS-webwork] UI tag - multiple select box

Hello all! I got a problem with webworks select tag. I cant figure out
how
you can make a multiple select box with values that are...multiple
selected
when you load it on load of the view.

This it how it looks.
<ww:select label="'Country'" name="'demo.countryId'"
list="demo.countries"
listKey="key" listValue="value" multiple="true" size="8"  />

demo.countries returns a list containing objects which have a key and
value
methods. Now how should a make so that some of this objects value should
be
selected...

I want this result on load of the view:
<select name="demo.countryId" size="8" multiple="multiple" >
<option value="GB" selected>United Kingdom</option>
<option value="SE">Sweden</option>
<option value="ES" selected>Spain</option>
<option value="NO">Norway</option>
</select>

Maybe im missing something big here...

Any help would be appreciated.