A recurring task in my app is to dynamically load a set of objects dubbed
'allCrafts'. After making things work by writing various action classes
which all expose a property 'allCrafts' via 'Collection getAllCrafts()' I
decided to refactor that functionality into an interceptor. This interceptor
loads said set and stores it in the value stack via

final OgnlValueStack stack = ActionContext.getContext().getValueStack();
stack.setValue("allCrafts", allCrafts);

However, a

<ww:select label="'Craft'" name="'selectedCraft'" size="'1'"
list="allCrafts" ... />

in my jsp which used to produce an option list of all crafts won't work
anymore. How can I access the 'allCrafts' variable in the value stack from a
jsp page?

Thanks,
Olaf