From: Tao Starbow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 11:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [OS-webwork] Accessing the value stack from jsp 2.0?

I have some JSP 2.0 pages that I would like to port over to webwork 2,
and was wondering if there is any way to access the value stack?
It just seems cooler to convert my ${id} statements to ${stack.id},
rather than <ww:property value="id"/>
Basically, I am asking if the value stack has been put into the request
or session attributes somewhere?

thanks,
tao starbow