I have a default-interceptor-ref specified in my xwork.xml. here's the snippet:

</interceptors>
<default-interceptor-ref name="defaultProductStack"/>
<global-results>

As you can see, it's sitting between the interceptors and global-results. For some reason it's not getting picked up by the application. I set a breakpoint in XMLConfigurationProvider.loadDefaultInterceptorRef and it does an element.getElementsByTagName("default-interceptor-ref") and checks the size of the returned NodeList. If it's greater than zero, it sets the default interceptor. My problem is that it's never seeting the default interceptor. It fails the length check and then just returns.

Any ideas?

Anoop