Thanks Hani, Just figured out the controlheader.jsp.

Also shouldnt the stylesheet associated with the
template pages be included automatically when the
controls are present in a page? Maybe a webwork:style
taglib that would place the styles.css file in the
page.
 This would make it one less thing to do for the
Webwork user.