I want an interceptor to check the preconditions of an Action, for example verify that all the request parameters that should have been passed in indeed did.  I thought about using the DefaultWorkFlowInterceptor but it has to problems (not with it but with me trying to use it with this problem) 1 is it returns INPUT on error and 2 it returns INPUT on any error not just field error.  My action does not have an input to it, it is simply a presentation action that requires a parameter to be passed it.

Maybe we could create an Interceptor that is almost like the DefaultWorkFlow  and have it call a method called say verifyPreConditions….or something along those lines and have it return to ERROR.

[Slightly tangent here]

Would it be useful or used at all if we had a repository (outside of CVS) where users could create, add, download Interceptors?  It seems like there could be many more useful interceptors than what would be needed to keep in the master CVS repository.  Any thoughts?

Kris Thompson