Ok, as far as I am concerned I've validated the new process in XWork of
handling the conversion errors. I just disagree with the special interceptor
that prevents some conversions, the rest is ok for me. I think you have to
choose an easy and basic approach for handling error conversions, clarity
and simplicity are essential for the future of the framework, but I dont
want to come back to this issue, my previous mails are enough on this
topic... :-)
Just a little problem, it seems that the message for a conversion error
(getConversionErrorMessage from XWorkConverter) is always overriden by this
defined in the action-validation.xml.
I think you cant remove the nested message tag from the field-validator tag,
even a blank value doesnt do the trick.
Cheers.

Richard HALLIER
Chef de projet