Well, that's why we almost always use Strings for critical data - data
conversion (like ints has many problems).

Chief among them IMHO is that if you have a textfield backed by a get/set
int method, and someone submits 'abc' - you're fucked (regardless of whether
it sets null, 0, -1 or any other value) :)

(see Jason's mail a while ago about data conversion errors etc)

On 12/12/03 9:20 PM, "BOGAERT Mathias" ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) penned the
words: