If you've been watching jira.opensymphony.com you've noticed that the
number of bugs against Xwork 1.0 and WW2 has been going way down... For
XW right now we've got 2 that the Atlassian guys need to clear up, but I
think are done. For WW2 we've got 10 (came down from 40+ last week to
around 4, then we moved some back from "unscheduled").

It's getting very close... Any of you who track the latest CVS please
get the latest and put it through its paces and make sure nothing else
shakes out, as I'd rather not have to release a quick bugfix release
right after :-)

Jason