See below...

That sounds excellent. Always looking for more help.

> I think interest in JSF will explode at some point this year.

Well, we'll see... I still have questions about the scalability of the
JSF model, but it's getting lots of marketing...

> "Yep, we like IoC too... Xwork IoC is nice for simple apps
> because you don't have to create new meta-data for every
> Action, it just figures out the dependencies based on the
> Interfaces implemented. That said, it starts to hold you back
> as your applications become more complicated, which is why
> our integrations with both Picocontainer and Spring are important."
>
> WOW! Interesting tack. Hmmmmmmmmmm.... Why not just add the
> best of breed features in XWork? Is it because Spring is so
> far along and feature rich regarding IOC, AOP, and the rest?

Well, we're not setting out to create a full featured IoC container,
just like we're not creating an O/R tool, etc... The Xwork IoC is really
nice for simple things and makes them VERY simple and easy. When you
need to, it's not hard to move up to another IoC container with more
features. This is especially true of Spring, since it uses JavaBeans
style getters and setters like the Xwork enabler Interfaces.