All good questions... in fact, those are the hardest parts of making a release, so if anyone wants to help with those things, please contact me. I will be looking for a logo to include, I will be working on the docs, and I will be making announcements. Any assistance would help get the release quicker out the door.

Pat

From: Francisco Hernandez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [OS-webwork] XWork 1.0 Release Imminent
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:53:42 -0800

Patrick Lightbody wrote:

I’m merely waiting on the script to slurp the XWork docs from the Wiki so that I can include them in to the final release. All bugs have been closed, the last feature was built, and everything looks good for a 1.0 release either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for your help! The real release we’re waiting for should be just a few days later.

Pat

so this is going to be a xwork 1.0 final release?

whats the deal with docs, just include whatevers on the wiki for both xwork and webwork2?

what about the logo contest, shouldnt a logo be included with 1.0 release?

and what about somekind of 'press release' or something along those lines?

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.net email is sponsored by: Perforce Software. Perforce is the Fast Software Configuration Management System offering advanced branching capabilities and atomic changes on 50+ platforms. Free Eval! http://www.perforce.com/perforce/loadprog.html _______________________________________________ Opensymphony-webwork mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/opensymphony-webwork