I am a moderator at www.javaranch.com and we have been
discussing creating a section for Open Source Projects with a
specific Forum for each project.  Basically we would create a single
forum called Webwork.  The catch is that you would need to
provide a link and specify Javaranch as the "Official Webwork
Discussion Forum".  This is of course all free and stuff.  We
currently have a forum called STRUTS and other Frameworks
simply because STRUTS is so freakin popular (not sure why).  I
would love to see some more discussion on Javaranch about
Webwork.  If I should direct this towards an individual in particular,
please let me know.

I'm not trying to take away from this mailing list, but with 50,000+
members and over half a million unique visitors a month,
Javaranch can sure help you get popular real quick.

In the meantime, anyone reading this, please go to the STRUTS
and other Frameworks forum and start asking Webwork questions.
:)

thanks.
--
Gregg Bolinger