Again, it sounds like you still have a parameter configured as a direct child of the "result" element rather than as a child of the "action" element. Xwork is attempting to set "objClass" on the result, and the result doesn't have any such property. Your action does.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Woon
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 7:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [OS-webwork] How to redirect to a page with parameters?

Jason Carreira wrote:
Take a look at the example web app, in the example linked to by:

Click here to be test the ServletRedirectResult using a location resolved via ognl

objId is not a property on the dispatcher result. You might want something like this:

<param name="location">/test.jsp?objId=${objId}</param>

Yeah, I figured this out after I sent out that e-mail, but then I'm hit with a different exception if I try to add multiple arguments:

05:11:15,464  WARN OgnlUtil:193 - Caught OgnlException while setting property 'objClass' on type 'com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.ServletDispatcherResult'.

ognl.NoSuchPropertyException: objClass
    at ognl.ObjectPropertyAccessor.setProperty(ObjectPropertyAccessor.java:133)
    at ognl.OgnlRuntime.setProperty(OgnlRuntime.java:1460)
    at ognl.ASTProperty.setValueBody(ASTProperty.java:105)
    at ognl.SimpleNode.setValue(SimpleNode.java:215)
    at ognl.Ognl.setValue(Ognl.java:478)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork.util.OgnlUtil.internalSetProperty(OgnlUtil.java:183)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork.util.OgnlUtil.setProperties(OgnlUtil.java:72)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork.util.OgnlUtil.setProperties(OgnlUtil.java:46)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.createResult(DefaultActionInvocation.java:156)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.executeResult(DefaultActionInvocation.java:271)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:192)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercept(AroundInterceptor.java:37)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:170)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercept(AroundInterceptor.java:37)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:170)

This is with

  <param name="location">/test.jsp?objId=${objId}&objClass=${objClass}</param>

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Mark