Mark, did you find another solution to the tag i18n issue?

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de
Mark Woon
Enviado el: Viernes, 16 de Enero de 2004 05:18 p.m.
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Re: [OS-webwork] i18n in taglibs

Jason Carreira wrote:

Ahh... This is in a JSP page that's hit without an Action? In that case,

you won't have anything on the ValueStack to call getText() on... You
could use the <ww:action> tag to execute an Action from the page (Page
Controller Pattern) and use that... Otherwise you need to set up
somewhere for the ValueStack to find texts.

This is exactly the situation I was describing last week (with sample
app and all demonstrating it).  The problem is that I want to add the
Action to the value stack _without_ executing it.  Also, if you call the
Action using <ww:action>, I believe there's some logic to make sure it
doesn't get called twice, so after you post, you won't see the text.  So
now you gotta decide if you want to see the text before or after you
post...

*grrrr*

-Mark