For more advanced layout patterns of widgets, you may need to write your
own template library (based off of the 'xhtml' one). If you can provide
a complete library we'll be sure to include it in to WebWork

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Samuel Mota
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 9:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [OS-webwork] Multiple columns templates

> Just lay your table out that way?

I believe it's not that easy since error messages and top aligned labels
are very difficult to
handle with multiple columns.

On my approach It's necessary to every component to say if it is on a
new line or not, on more
complex layouts you must say even the colspan  ... but even in this way
messages/labels are drinving
me nuts :)
every tag became bodytag directives to allow unexpected parameters to be
passed ... my template is a
mass ... I'd like to know if someone else had a clear solution.

Oh ... to clarify ... multiple columns in my case means variable columns
with the same template.

Thanks.

+ Samuel G. Mota
+ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+ 55 (11) 4417 7093
+ Business Application Dpt.
+ Netset Serviços em Tecnologia
+ a Hypercom Company
+ http://www.hypercom.com

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      Sent by:                                     To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                      ceforge.net

                      21/01/2004 12:18