I would suggest that if you have more than one class which will need to
receive the IP address, you should create an IpAddressAware Interface
and an Interceptor which will set the IP Address into the Action if it
implements this Interface.

If it's just one Action, it's probably easier to just use Mocks for the
ServletRequest for testing.