Blogged, added news on dev.java.net, and added news on
opensymphony.com... It's real!

https://xwork.dev.java.net/files/documents/709/2885/xwork-1.0.zip

Thank you to everyone who provided patches, support, and ideas for over
the past year to get this project from initial concept to completion. I
am convinced that OpenSymphony has the best and most supportive user
base of any open source project - you guys rock!

Patrick

PS: we'll be making official release announcements tomorrow, but feel
free to start spreading the word ;)