If you check the machine it's running on, is it really out of memory?

Can you check to see how much memory is being used by Tomcat before the JSP is
compiled/accessed?

Just curious but how big is your JSP? It's not the mother of all pages is it? ;)

Does it happen on other servlet containers or just Tomcat?

> Hi
>
> I don't think that problem is related with ww2, but I just received an error message
> as follows

> An error occurred at line: -1 in the jsp file: null
>
> Generated servlet error:
>     [javac] Compiling 1 source file
>

> The system is out of resources.
> Consult the following stack trace for details.
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
>

>       at
> org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.javacError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:130)
> How to deal with that and where to look for solutions. Can it be somehow related
> with javac memory leak?
>
> Regars Remis

Wayland Chan
email: wchanATtrekspaceDOTcom