Hi All,

I downloaded the openthinclient-server-0.1.3 virtual appliance as soon as it
came out and I was running it just fine on vmware ESXi 4 and on another
server with virtualbox. I setup the pxe image to boot into a kiosk type mode
that connects to an RDP session that will autolaunch. I first tried
installing the client on Dell GX270 desktops and everything was working
great. I then tried the thinclient on 10 dell E4600 ATG laptops and it
worked out great with 10 test users. A couple of days later, my test users
with the E4600 laptops have been reporting their time is off by 4 hours. I
changed the timezone on the OTC server to my timezone but that did not help.

Long story short, if my Laptop users bring the laptops home and try to use
them they cannot. They do not have administrative privelages and are unable
to correct the time which affects an app they use that requires the correct
time and timezone. Is there any way to change this on the image? Its very
strange because the PXE client changes the time on the BIOS. I never noticed
this before on the desktops because they were strictly ran openthinclient
and I never did look at their BIOS.

Thanks for all you help!