hi mikec,

please try to enter the BIOS of these eSeSIX thin clients (probaly via <DEL>
key, as they should have a standard PC Award BIOS).
you may find an option to enable the Boot Rom of the onboard LAN chip at
"Integrated Peripherals" (if present).

you may also need to enter the realtek BIOS and enable PXE-boot (try
<SHIFT><F10> or <SHIFT><TAB> after motherboard BIOS POST).
if none of this helps and these clients definitely do no support PXE, have a
look at etherboot to get the gPXE stack booted from compact flash:

http://etherboot.org/wiki/index.php

furthermore there is a way to get openthinclient (or at least grub, kernel and
initrd) installed on these CF-cards even without booting from PXE in the first
place. but this will require some decent linux and openthinclient knowledge.

somehow or other keep in mind that openthinclient won't work as expected with
clients having less than 128MB RAM installed.

regards,
martin